Prototype 2 continues the shape-shifting, open-world action franchise, this time focusing on Sgt. James Heller and his mission to destroy Prototype’s original anti-hero, Alex Mercer.
- The game is set to feature a new protagonist, Sergeant James Heller as he goes on his quest to destroy the Blacklight Virus once and for all.
- Like Alex Mercer, James Heller can shapeshift and assume other peopleâ€™s identities and memories by consuming them.
- To make sure that enemies do not overwhelm the player, Radical has created a dodging system and new, more realistic AI.
- Heller will be able to use weapons in the game, such as ripping the cannon off of a tank and using it against enemies.
- Heller can also sneak up on unsuspecting human enemies, inject the Blacklight virus in them and create a “BioBomb” out of them to blow up objects, enemies
- To give gamers more power in the game, the developers have added tendrils. Tendrils sprout from Heller’s arm and can be used for a variety of purposes
- Players are able to rip enemies in half. Players will be able to dismember all enemies
* OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 GHz or similar AMD
* RAM: 2 GB
* HDD: 10 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9
*Grapic card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 2900